Friday, August 31, 2007

August 31, 2007

I had some trouble understanding vectors and rasters while reading Chapter 2, but the lecture helped to clarify the difference between them. Of course, we'll find out how much I learned when it is time for the test. The lab exercises are very helpful at explaining how to navigate through ArcCatalog and ArcMap, although I'm not necessarily learning why. I'll definitely need to spend some time outside of class reading through the exercises more carefully.

On a side note, my husband and I found a stray kitten over the weekend and we've been trying to find a home for it. I've been a bit stressed out trying to entertain the kitten and protect my bird. And the stress level will continue through next week since my parents and grandmother are coming for an extended visit.

No comments: