Friday, April 25, 2008

April 25, 2008

Apparently I skipped a few blogs, so I put two new maps to compensate. They show some potential annexations for the Town of Fletcher. The zoomed map illustrates a particular neighborhood with whom the Town Council will be meeting next week. Much more simple than maps I've been doing, but I know the community members will primarily be interested in the location of their property and whether or not they would be impacted.

Found the class discussions quite interesting today. I have been using the Gallery typeface on my maps lately, although is uses serif style so it may not be appropriate for a streets layer. No one has complained yet, so I'll keep using it. But I might start searching for a new favorite style.

Off to Charlotte for the weekend to visit the in-laws.

No comments: