Friday, September 21, 2007

September 21, 2007

I've been using the software a lot at work to edit the Town's boundary. It's been very tedious, but it's nearly finished. I'm sure I have too many vertices inserted, but at least the curves look smooth. I feel much more comfortable using ArcMap and I'm able to use the help function and GTKArcGIS book to do most of what I need. Next I'll be trying to create a land use and zoning map. Hopefully the county hasn't updated their parcel layer since I was in the field gathering data. It would also be nice if the database I developed can be used to create the maps I need.

In kitten news, we have found a home for him. Today is the last day he'll be around. I'll miss him, but it will be extremely nice to go back to the peace of just the bird. Speaking of peace, no visitors this weekend!

No comments: