Friday, October 12, 2007

October 12, 2007

Test Day! The information presented over the last four weeks seemed more clear to me; however, I was confused with some of the test questions. We'll see if I guessed correctly at some of the answers. It's definitely getting harder to stay motivated with studying, but I'm enjoying using the software. I use it pretty much daily at work, while I try to create a nice looking zoning map for the town. I struggled this week to join my database with the County's existing database. I needed to add over 300 parcel number to my table so I could correctly join them. I have all but one parcel corrected, which is really irritating.

Otherwise, I've been thrown off this week. I had missed my yoga class last week, as I was feeling sick. I went to the Tuesday class to make it up; unfortunately, the Thursday class was cancelled, so I'm still a class behind.

And for all you bird lovers out there, take a look at this blog.

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2007/09/may-i-have-this-dance.html

No comments: