Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19, 2007

Definitely a strange class today with lots of exercises and little lecture. The raster reclassification and distance tools are going to be very useful one day when I figure out where to get the correct data. If the Town knew I had this capability, they would create something for me to do with it.

I'm still surprised by how much I'm learning in this class, and how much I am enjoying it. I'm looking forward to taking the other courses offered at the college. Especially if the Town will pay for the classes. Nothing better than free education.

On the home front, my father is having an outpatient heart procedure on Monday. I've been a bit frazzled this week. He is getting older, but he's been weightlifting all his life so we were a bit surprised. Hopefully everything will go okay as they try to remove his blockage.

No comments: