Thursday, November 8, 2007

November 2, 2007

I'm very glad we didn't have a test today, although I'm more likely to forget things since it won't be for two more weeks. Class was interesting though, as we learned some basics about using GPS units. I never had the privilege of using the fancy one at my previous job, as I was too low on the totem pole. Still, technology never ceases to amaze me and maybe I can talk the Town into purchasing a nice Trimble.

The schedule for GIS day looks like it will be a very busy event. Hopefully there will be good attendance; I've told everyone I thought might be interested. I'm excited to see the demonstrations so I can get new ideas as to what might be useful for work.

I've also posted the Zoning Map for the Town of Fletcher in all its glory. Very exciting to have it completed so quickly.

I'm off to Nashville for the weekend, not much of a country fan but I've heard the town is lots of fun anyway.

No comments: