Friday, November 30, 2007

November 30, 2007

I really don't enjoy test day, because I wake up early to study and I'm grumpy for the rest of the day. Today didn't help any since we had the lab quiz also. And of course I always make everything much more difficult than necessary. But other than that class went fine.

The terminology is starting to drive me a bit nuts. Getting things like spatial operations and selection operations confused. And it's a lot to learn when you've never worked with it before. But all in all, I'm doing well. I will also be taking the next class in January, thanks to the Town.

As for my father, surgery went as planned on the 20th. He was home five days later and seems to be doing alright. I know it's hard since he can't lift more than five pounds and he's a weightlifter. Plus now my parents are both home during the day, and who knows how that will go after a few weeks.

No comments: