Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22, 2008

Since Pete didn't get the revised exercise on the blog correctly, the mapping exercise was a bit easier. Spent some time working on the map. Didn't have enough space on my flash drive to download the waterways layer, so I just used the major hydrography layer. I did find a layer containing federal lands, which show the national parks and forest. Also came upon the aerial images while searching the server, so I added that as well. At least it is a nice looking map.

Helped Tammy for a while trying to show clipping. Had problems I hadn't experience before and was able to solve some, but not all for her. Also showed how to insert the Title, Text Box, scale bar, etc. for the layout. Hopefully her map will be nice as well.

I'm off to meet with my cabinet lady. Hopefully we can get the layout finalized and get a price.

No comments: